Friday 29 April 2011

Fishle Poster art: Photography based.













Poster art and graphics based on photography manipulation, mainly handmade, has always intrigued me and is something i have done a LOT of this year. I recently did a photo shoot of random facial expressions with a lovely model and i used these to photocopy a layer of random text with no spaces or normal formatting, influenced my christopher wool ( I'll pop him in the next post), of which there are 3 versions that are all true events in my life. I wanted to explore posters that say something irrelevant to others but it is made to seem like a relevant event in their lives, the main goal of a poster. I suppose i was trying to subvert its meaning.


1. YESTERDAYMYRICEPUDDINGEXPLODED.

2. LASTNIGHTIHEARDAMANDIE.

3.TODAYIDROPPEDMYBOWTIEINTHETOILET.


I then photographed the finished print and edited them to make them look a little odder.




































No comments:

Post a Comment