Wednesday 5 January 2011

Final exhibition: Mary Mary quite Contrary Greg project.






The link gallery

We exhibited our final ideas in the Link Gallery and also presented them to the visitor from Manchester Art Gallery,exlaining our ideas and our inspiration.I was not able to project my films in the end,but i had returned to platt hall and filmed enough good footage to simply show it on 3 t.vs,i believe this was still quite effective,especially with the sounds of creaking floorboards and rotating wheel mechanisms it still made you feel involved as viewer and displayed what i would hope to amplify with my actual installation . My other piece was an example of how i would use material to create the installation,i sewed my photographs into the moth-eaten looking yet quite delicate layers and chose to display them in this way as i found it also conveyed what i found interesting about the materials in the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment