Saturday 13 November 2010

DrawingS and cOllages created of late.








Having seen some amazing illustrations by my friends last year, i went on a bit of a rampage to create my own and I've got a bit obsessed lately with collage and adding drawn elements,using found images.My room is like a sea of paper,with images put in a queue system and I'm constantly collaging when i see images anywhere. its not too out of hand though. I enjoy using images in old newspapers and combining these with my own drawings,photography or photography i find in magazines,on leaflets or on the street.I'm still developing my drawing and i am also starting to see common themes and style within all my work..so I'm going to continue collecting images..if anyone has any cool ones feel free to send them to me.=)I've had to put all this on hold lately to focus on the Mary Gregg project,i can't wait to get back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment